Aug 18, 2015 · How to clean a 6.6L Duramax EGR manifold. One of the commonly overlooked contributors to decreased diesel engine performance is the carbon deposit that builds up inside EGR-equipped trucks’ intake manifolds. Soot-laden EGR manifolds affect both idle quality and fuel economy. But the build-up happens so slowly most owners don’t recognize there’s an issue until a P0404 code appears on the dash, indicating there’s an issue with the EGR system.
Pua dashboard va
- Problems with 08 Duramax. Jump to Latest Follow. Friend is looking to buy a 2008 GMC Duramax 2500 crew, 4x4 auto. Are there any problem areas that he should know about?
- Duramax Bad Starter Symptoms
To replace starter, obviously start by unhooking batteries. You already have fender liner out which is a good start. Then using 2 8mm wrenches (one to back up the other one) remove the small signal wire. If you only use one wrench it can rip off the solenoid. Just in case the starter is good, you do not want to do this.
- After you boot your Mac for a while, it restarts, and restarts over and over again. You can't even complete a document. This is very frustrating. But don't worry. Mac restarting loop is a common issue.
I drove my duramax less than 50 kms, parked it in my heated garage and it won't start since. It turns over fine but makes no attempt to fire up. Seems like no fuel but tank was 1/2 full & I added 5 gals.
- Dec 15, 2020 · I had a 2004 Chevy Duramax and got about 19 empty over the road. I also had a 2012 GMC Duramax. I hauled an 8500 lb 5th wheel from San Antonio to Grand Canyon Through Utah to Yellowstone to the Black Hills And back to TX. 6000 miles. Got an average of 11 mpg. Getting ready to buy another GMC Duramax. To me there is no other choice.
Dec 30, 2019 · Long story short, they air-locked the fuel injection system, ruined the starter from cranking, hydro-locked the engine by pouring way too much fuel down the intake resulting in broken pistons, melted the batteries, and on and on. The shop tried to get him to pay for it all.
- Apr 11, 2020 · Common problems with Duramax diesel engines include air in the fuel lines, fuel starvation, water pump failure, overheating, injector failure and harness chafing. Some of these issues are preventable with certain modifications.
Starter problems. Jump to Latest Follow. So I'm having issues with my starter. I have an 04 FX45 and it wouldn't start a couple of months ago for about a week then randomly all of a sudden it started...
- Oct 30, 2007 · Got back to the truck (2500HD, 2004 Duramax) and all I got was a &q Starter/solenoid problem - help needed - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com Google search
The GM L5P Duramax is a turbo-diesel engine produced by General Motors for use in full-size heavy-duty (HD) pickup trucks. Displacing 6.6 liters in a V-8 configuration, the L5P is part of a new ...
- See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500. Search from 693 Used Chevrolet Silverado 2500 cars for sale, including a 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 4x4 Crew Cab High Country, a 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 4x4 Crew Cab LT, and a 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 LTZ.
I have a LA120 JD which has some kind of starting problem. I am sitting in the seat, brake depressed, I turn the key, starter will engage to flywheel and stop.